I may not be the most patriotic person, but I can’t see me living anywhere else. This country may be dysfunctional but I love it. Happy birthday, America!
A while back my mother nominated me as a very inspirational blogger. At the time I didn’t think much of it because A) it was my mom so of course she loves SK and B) you’re supposed to nominate 15 bloggers for the same award and I only followed a couple people then. Yesterday was the anniversary of John Hancock and everyone else signing a little document known as the Declaration of Independence so today is the day I’m going to acknowledge 15 inspirational bloggers to thank them for utilizing their freedom of speech.
How it works:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about myself:
1. Although I was born in Seattle, WA, Michigan’s the only state that’s ever really been home.
2. I used to sing the National Anthem at my school’s sporting events… I’d leave soon after 😛
3. I started pen palling in August of 2005 after graduating high school because I missed having something to write.
4. I barely left the US and I only have 3 international pen pals.
5. This potentially OCD person knows what all her blogs will be this month.
6. I think I may try to pursue a journalism career.
7. My mom has been pursuing a teaching career in Taiwan, but for the past week she’s been back on American soil.
15 inspiring bloggers (in one way or another)
1. 52 Brand New
2. Opi’s Sims
3. Impossible Words
4. Red Pen Mama
5. Stuff Kids Write
6. My Life-isms
7. Meet the Buttrams
8. Domestic Diva, M.D.
9. She’s a Maineiac
10. California Pixie
12. Thoughts Appear
13. The Surfing Pizza
15. Give Me a Daisy
Thanks to everyone who has written something that has caught my attention-
whether it’s on wordpress or in my mailbox 🙂
Sincerely, Kate ~!~