In a few short days my husband Gabe is going to be 29 so I thought now would be an opportune time to share 29 reasons I love that man!
1. I love that he wants nothing more than to provide for our family.
2. I love that he’s willing to be around me 24/7.
3. I love that he’s a homebody like me.
4. I love that he’s my chef, chauffeur, and occasional masseuse.
5. I love that he wanted to marry me.
6. I love that he loves me despite the things I loathe about myself.
7. I love that even when we’re struggling with money he doesn’t make me feel guilty for not working (I do that to myself enough).
8. I love that he can make me laugh no matter how sad or stressed I’m feeling.
9. I love that he has such a goofy sense of humor.
10. I love that he helped make such a cute, funny, and smart little boy.
11. I love that he’s totally supportive of my AlphaBits project with the Loganator.
12. I love that regardless of being busy at work, he’ll make a point to go to the post office should I ask him to.
13. I love that he will take my letters to the mailbox or bring in the mail whenever the weather is awful.
14. I love that he takes care of the yard, with or without the help of Mr. Logan.
15. I love that he has as much fun with our landmark hoodies as I do.
16. I love that he doesn’t mind when I
borrow steal his clothes.
17. I love that he’ll take dozens of pictures with me until I find one worthy of my Facebook page.
18. I love that he’ll go to musicals with me.
19. I love that we rarely disagree on what restaurant we’d like to go to.
20. I love that he’s up for the occasional impromptu trip, whether it’s to the Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe, my grandparents’, or somewhere else.
21. I love that in spite of being a year shy of 30, Gabe wanted things like Phineas & Ferb on DVD.
22. I love that he has been my guinea pig whenever I brave the kitchen, and a complimentary one at that.
23. I love that he cleans the kitchen from time to time.
24. I love that he’ll come home from work with ginger ale if he hears that I’ve been sick.
25. I love that he always kisses me before he goes to bed and before he leaves for work.
26. I love that despite hating the tourists he’ll still take me to Frankenmuth.
27. I love that he doesn’t bat an eyelash when I want new address labels, postcards, or other pen pal friendly knick knacks.
28. I love that even though he doesn’t read my blogs he is supportive of all my writing.
and 29. I love that if he were to read this he would love it just because I’m responsible for it.
Happy birthday Gabe!
Logan and I both love you so much.
Sincerely, Kate ~!~