It’s amazing how much can change in a year… This time in 2011 we were living in a shoe box of a house, Logan had yet to take his first steps, and I had no intention of blogging. 2012 turned out to be a great year for us and I can’t wait to see what the new year has in store for me/us, terrible two’s and all! In honor of (20)13, here are 13 resolutions of mine as well as a few pictures of me with Mr. Logan from the 23rd through the 25th, hehe.
1. It’s a recurring resolution, but to be a better wife and mother.
2. To continue blogging on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each month. Speaking of, what blogs would you like to see in the new year?
3. Start a Pen Pal of the Month series.
4. Use up stationery I don’t use much anymore via Stationery of the Month.
5. Send a random postcard to a random pen pal every month.
6. Reward those I’ve heard from every month at the end of the year.
7. To meet at least one pen pal (Kära &/or Jody from Ohio perhaps?)
8. Have another photo shoot with the boys and Katelyn Revill.
9. Send both family and pen pals pictures from #8.
10. Finish the %#@&!%& basement and hang up all the postcrossing cards down there.
11. Read more than just mail, Facebook posts, and text messages.
12. Try at least one new recipe a month (and from meggoesnomnom, perhaps?)
13. SAVE MONEY!
All the best in 2013!
Sincerely, Kate ~!~